Ten years ago, Dr. Ivar Roth, a prominent Newport Beach podiatrist asked a question:
- There was a medical office that treated patients like people, not numbers on a chart?
- Instead of a sterile medical building, patients would be treated in a new office in a modern building with comfortable chairs and a relaxing atmosphere?
- Where customer treatment programs would be developed for each individual patient to solve the most challenging podiatric medical issues
- The staff could take time to work with each patient to determine the best treatment option for foot/ankle pain or to improve the appearance of their feet and toes?
- In addition to state of the art medical care, patients and others could choose a medical pedicure that would make feet healthier and more beautiful or receive an invigorating whirlpool foot massage?